Terms of Service
By using the PassID website (Service), you give your consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
Violation of any of the below terms may result in termination of your PassID account.
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years to use the Service. By making any use of the Service, you warrant to be at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- Upon registration, you must supply a valid email address
- You are allowed to have one account per friend code
- You must be human. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are prohibited.
- You are responsible to maintain the security of your account and password, including the confidentiality of your account username and password. Vulpe Creative cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for the content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You are not allowed to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In use of the Service, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Changes to the Service
Vulpe Creative reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice. Vulpe Creative is not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
All uploaded content is copyright the respective owners. After posting content, you continue to retain your ownership of that content and you continue to have the right to use and license your content in any way you choose. By submitting, posting, or displaying content on or through the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicenseable and license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods.
You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service.
Vulpe Creative reserves the right to remove content alleged to infringe copyrights without prior notice. Repeated infringement of copyright may lead to account termination.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Use of the Service is at your own risk. The PassID Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Vulpe Creative hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Vulpe Creative makes no warranty that the website will be error free or that access to the Service will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
Vulpe Creative will make reasonable efforts to maintain the Service, however, Vulpe Creative cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss of data, revenue or any other intangible losses, resulting from your access to use or inability to use the Service
Vulpe Creative shall not be liable for any damage, loss of data, revenue or any other intangible losses resulting from: the use or the inability to use the Service; the interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or any other matter relating to the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vulpe Creative, its officers, its contractors and employees exempt from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, transmit, post or otherwise make available through the website.
Changes to the Terms of Service
Vulpe Creative reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. New features added to the Service are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes will represent your consent to those changes.
Effective: October 10, 2011
For any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.